Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 115
Print
Author Topic: HOUSE OF PROGRESSION SHOWS.  (Read 258961 times)
Mouse
Neptune

Musical Rodent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #270 on: April 28, 2011, 01:31:18 PM »

I think they attempted to, but either couldn't find one or everywhere was shut.

'Horses never forget. That's why they're called "nature's elephants".'

http://mouseholemusic.blogspot.com/
http://soundcloud.com/themousehole
AmazingWilf
Neptune

Bad Elephant Music - you know it makes sense.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: April 28, 2011, 06:15:02 PM »

Easy resolved - if someone can bring a chicken (live, preferably, or it'll go off on the journey), I'll provide onions, potatoes, rice, and a jar of Patak's paste. We can start a fire in the car park - I'm sure Twang can provide a pot and some water.

Grin

David 'Wilf' Elliott
Listen to
The European Perspective...the only progressive rock radio show made with the goodness of analogue cheese
James_H
Siamese Fighting Fish

James H - The mini-spambot.

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 28, 2011, 10:12:28 PM »

I think they attempted to, but either couldn't find one or everywhere was shut.

Oh yes, the famous curry quest of Xmas 08... There's nowhere that's open after the gig ends, that's one thing we definitely established.

be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

http://giggingforever.blogspot.co.uk/
http://flyingallnight.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.facebook.com/giggingforever
AmazingWilf
Neptune

Bad Elephant Music - you know it makes sense.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: April 28, 2011, 10:17:45 PM »

We should get that all out of the way before the gig, then. Bit like we did with Nandos at The Luminaire. Except with curry. And at the Peel. So nothing like Nandos at The Luminaire, then...

David 'Wilf' Elliott
Listen to
The European Perspective...the only progressive rock radio show made with the goodness of analogue cheese
A James
Santa's Little Spambot
Neptune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: April 28, 2011, 10:26:14 PM »

We should do something like Nandos at The Luminaire.

Twang
Shark

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 18, 2011, 04:56:55 PM »

Just confirmed THE DAVID CROSS BAND Wednesday 6th July. A Wednesday? I hear you cry, well yes as it's a warm up for Europe and they have to catch a plane.

David Cross member of King Crimson (1972-74) also featuring Craig Blundell (Frost*, Defence of the Realm) & a host of top musicians.

www.noisy.co.uk for band details.

mattstevens
Shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: May 18, 2011, 06:32:29 PM »

Just confirmed THE DAVID CROSS BAND Wednesday 6th July. A Wednesday? I hear you cry, well yes as it's a warm up for Europe and they have to catch a plane.

David Cross member of King Crimson (1972-74) also featuring Craig Blundell (Frost*, Defence of the Realm) & a host of top musicians.

www.noisy.co.uk for band details.

Deffo going to this one Smiley

My is web site is www.mattstevensguitar.com - i make guitar noodles.
A James
Santa's Little Spambot
Neptune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: May 19, 2011, 09:48:28 AM »

Sounds like a good one...will have to check if I am around  Cheesy

Twang
Shark

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 19, 2011, 12:15:21 PM »

THE TANGENT this Sunday, if you are coming to this show remember it's Doors at 6.30pm. Show will finish at 9.30pm so loads of time to get home before Monday morning hits.

It's been a brilliant week, we have 7 days of live music this week Mon,Tue & Wed were all sold out shows.

Last call on Pendragon Sat 28th May. I am closing pre sales on this tonight, so if you haven't got a ticket yet bell me before 7.30pm. Saturday is going to be sold out. We will leave 10 places for the door. We still have tickets for Sunday 29th and they've gone really well. It's Bank Holiday Monday the next day so at least we'll have one day to recover. Grin
Uncle Bulgaria
Neptune

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 19, 2011, 12:24:04 PM »

Grrr - the David Cross one sounds really good, but I think if I book any more midweek shows at the moment Mme Cholet will want a divorce. Especially as I am out most of the Bank Holiday weekend at the South Bank for the Stewart Lee weekend.

There's things I haven't told you - I go out late at night

https://attitudebadger.wordpress.com/
Twang
Shark

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 21, 2011, 03:15:44 PM »

Hi all,

Just a quickie to update you on the House. Well after Threshold July 1st,we'll be taking a break but only a short one. The reason for this is fests & holidays. I never have holidays but everyone else seems to and with the on going economic melt down it is wise to heed this time of year.

Things are not quiet as I am beginning to sort out the Autumn/Winter shows. So far I think we've had quite an amazing year.

SATURDAY 16th JULY Ebony Tower will do a show at The Peel. They are appearing at the Cambridge Rock Fest in August but they will do a full set at The Peel only 6 advance. E.T. are local to us. I'm hoping my mates ONLY UNTIL will play a 45min set. More news when I get it.

Total Rock have moved studios again. This time it's in the darkest of East London which sadly means there is no way I can get there and back to The Peel to sort out the shows before going off to Camden to actually earn some food money. So the PENDRAGON show last Friday was my last. All good things and all that.
A James
Santa's Little Spambot
Neptune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #281 on: June 21, 2011, 03:21:42 PM »

I am sure I have seen Only Until before, in which case I like them - I think they supported Panic Room the time Dave Kilminster came on for the encore...

RobH
Neptune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: June 21, 2011, 04:59:00 PM »

I remember that - do you think that Twang knows how close we came to being involved in a lynching - when Anne-Marie said that Twang turned down Dave for a support slot.

A James
Santa's Little Spambot
Neptune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #283 on: June 21, 2011, 07:24:07 PM »

Grin

Pedro
Siamese Fighting Fish

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 21, 2011, 07:43:32 PM »

Sorry, did I miss a memo?
No more Twang-involved shows at The Peel? Cool