Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Become mobile ex-directory  (Read 12508 times)
hoboslobo
Siamese Fighting Fish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2009, 08:38:45 PM »

There is almost no credit card fraud in Norway, and the cost of having the photo on the card is neglible, in Norway they are on debit cards as well.

"Apparently Neil Armstrong used to tell unfunny jokes about the Moon and follow them up with "Ah, I guess you had to be there."
Ash
Ruler of the Seven Seas

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2009, 08:40:50 PM »

I quite agree, I thought it was madness.  I got a different card rather than use Abbey as I was so annoyed  Angry

Sarah xxx<br /><br />\\\"Quick - where are the iron-on sausages?\\\"
Pedro
Siamese Fighting Fish

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2009, 09:32:35 PM »

seeing as they send you the text I don't think so
Quite right, I got confused by the small print about cancelling via the mobile....

Can I be ex-directory with 118 800?
You can become ex-directory from this website. Or you can text the letter E to 118800 from the mobile phone you want to be made ex-directory.Standard network charges apply. The first time 118 800 contacts you you will be sent an SMS reminding you about how to become ex-directory. Please allow up to 4 weeks for your ex-directory request to take effect.

Will try harder.... Roll Eyes

Nellie
Siamese Fighting Fish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2009, 09:43:34 PM »

seeing as they send you the text I don't think so
Quite right, I got confused by the small print about cancelling via the mobile....

Can I be ex-directory with 118 800?
You can become ex-directory from this website. Or you can text the letter E to 118800 from the mobile phone you want to be made ex-directory.Standard network charges apply. The first time 118 800 contacts you you will be sent an SMS reminding you about how to become ex-directory. Please allow up to 4 weeks for your ex-directory request to take effect.

Will try harder.... Roll Eyes
If you click ex- directory on the orange circle you will be taken to the "homepage". At the top click on ex-directory, type in your mobile number, they then send you a text with a 5 digit code which you then type into the web page (so keep it open).

Pedro
Siamese Fighting Fish

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2009, 09:45:38 PM »

Hmmm....I went there the other day using your link but didn't do the deed.
Now when I follow the link Internet Exploiter says "Do you *really* want to turn on Intranet settings....you'll be sorry" or words to that effect....

Nellie
Siamese Fighting Fish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2009, 09:57:56 PM »

I can't even get on the damn thing now! Sorry Pedders!

Etoile
Sprat

I was passing by...

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2009, 04:34:04 PM »

I wibbled about a bit and it's done. My only worry is that this is a huge reverse psychology marketing plan to get people to submit their numbers which they will then sell on through some esoteric loophole in the law.

I love the X-files too.

I think we have the same problem: We want to believe...the market society is conspiring against us!
I did not do it. It looked dodgy. I banked on the fact that it will take them some time to link my name and my mobile number.

We are becoming more and more visible (good for Tinyfish though  Wink) but there is nowhere to hide...

B*

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: