Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Happy New Year 2013  (Read 4100 times)
A James
Santa's Little Spambot
Neptune

View Profile WWW
« on: December 31, 2012, 06:15:07 PM »

A happy new year to you all, and I hope it will be an excellent one for you.

I have set myself some big challenges in my work and personal life for this coming year, and am confident I will achieve them all.  I do realise this will mean managing my time a lot better - I realised looking back at my photos from 2012 that I had done a lot, but I still feel like I allow huge chunks of time to just drift by, so I need to better control that.  I will be looking to continue having quality time with my children, and with Debbie, will be climbing at least one mountain every month, will be sticking to a good diet and fitness programme, will make sure my work/life balance is correct, and am very much looking forward to making the real launch of BEM the success it fully deserves to be.

It will be great to have you lot along for the ride  Smiley

Have a wonderful 2013

Trace
Ruler of the Seven Seas

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 07:12:34 PM »

I'll wish everybody here a happy and healthy 2013.

Uncle Bulgaria
Neptune

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 07:23:28 PM »

I achieved the big task I set myself for this year, and next year, similarly has one big task that if I achieve it will mean that the year overall was not wasted, but just as James, I find myself allowing big chunks of time to drift by, so hope that I will be able to make use of some of that time in a way which is more fulfilling in 2013.

I hope everyone has a great 2013 and achieves what they want to achieve, and that those obstacles that inevitably get in the way fo unadulterated happiness are not insurmountable.

There's things I haven't told you - I go out late at night

https://attitudebadger.wordpress.com/
Briefly Icky Giantess
Ruler of the Seven Seas

Truly, madly, progly

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 07:39:59 PM »

A big fluffy Happy New Year to everyone here.

This year, my New Year's resolutions are to get a flu jab. And to get properly fit after my operation, so I can go to gigs again. To go to as many gigs as possible, in fact.

I used to have a bigger sig but Robert kept moaning about it so I have been reduced to this now. Sad
Mouse
Neptune

Musical Rodent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 07:49:32 PM »

I can count the highlights of my 2012 on one hand, but despite the fact that the rest of the year went down the drain, I'm forever grateful for those moments and they will be my lasting memory of the past twelve months. And if the rest of the year had to be bad to allow those few moments, then I'm glad and wouldn't have had it any other way. Three of those four moments were spent in the company of people from this forum and our lovely little community, so thank you so very much for being a part of them.  Smiley

All I know about 2013 right now is that I'm going to get something done. I have plans. I'll see you then.

Happy New Year, everyone!

'Horses never forget. That's why they're called "nature's elephants".'

http://mouseholemusic.blogspot.com/
http://soundcloud.com/themousehole
Dawn
Shark

Tinyfish Curious

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 07:57:55 PM »

Wishing everyone a safe, happy, and healthy 2013.  Whatever your goals are for the new year, remember to smile, laugh, and have fun along the way. 

My basic goal for 2013 is to get a job in Tennessee so I can be closer to my youngest daughter and her family. 

Dawn

Prog?  What is Prog?
RobH
Neptune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 09:09:27 PM »

I just want to say good best wishes to everyone for 2013. 

I'm not one for New Year's celebration and rationally there is no reason why 1st January 2013 should be significantly better than 31st December 2012.  However, 2012 has been a challenge for me, and I'll be happy to leave it behind.

Uncle Bulgaria
Neptune

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 12:18:06 AM »

I'm forever grateful for those moments and they will be my lasting memory of the past twelve months.

I remember up on the stairs watching the Celebr8 Tinyfish gig with you Mouse, and that's one of the most special moments of 2012.

There's things I haven't told you - I go out late at night

https://attitudebadger.wordpress.com/
Andy R
Tinyfish Crew
Stingray

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 12:33:00 AM »

Happy New Year everyone.

Watch out 2013 The Synthetix are gigging A LOT!  Cool
Espen
Sardine

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 01:09:12 AM »

Happy New Year folks. Or at least slightly better than average. Smiley

What ho!
Ash
Ruler of the Seven Seas

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 01:19:43 AM »

Happy New Year! I really enjoyed a lot of 2012 but 2013 seems a bit daunting, what with Dame redundancy looming and his Dad still being unwell.  And a son leaving school in this job market terrifies me.

Sarah xxx<br /><br />\\\"Quick - where are the iron-on sausages?\\\"
AmazingWilf
Neptune

Bad Elephant Music - you know it makes sense.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 03:17:23 PM »

Very much looking forward to making the real launch of BEM the success it fully deserves to be.
Oh, cripes. Yes. That. Grin

Happy New Year, everyone!

David 'Wilf' Elliott
Listen to
The European Perspective...the only progressive rock radio show made with the goodness of analogue cheese
Mouse
Neptune

Musical Rodent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2013, 03:34:10 PM »

Very much looking forward to making the real launch of BEM the success it fully deserves to be.
Oh, cripes. Yes. That. Grin

Yeah, and don't either of you bugger that up...

'Horses never forget. That's why they're called "nature's elephants".'

http://mouseholemusic.blogspot.com/
http://soundcloud.com/themousehole
AmazingWilf
Neptune

Bad Elephant Music - you know it makes sense.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2013, 03:35:10 PM »

Yeah, and don't either of you bugger that up...
It's all reliant on the quality of our staff.

We're doomed...

David 'Wilf' Elliott
Listen to
The European Perspective...the only progressive rock radio show made with the goodness of analogue cheese
Briefly Icky Giantess
Ruler of the Seven Seas

Truly, madly, progly

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2013, 04:15:34 PM »

So when's the BEM launch curry?

I used to have a bigger sig but Robert kept moaning about it so I have been reduced to this now. Sad
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: