Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Author Topic: Tinyfish @ The Peel (Sat 10th of January 2009) DVD WARM UP SHOW  (Read 38775 times)
Nellie
Siamese Fighting Fish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2009, 06:15:27 PM »

Having looked at all of Rick's photos, I'd forgotten that Touchstone supported Tinyfish last year with John Mitchell on guitar. He gets about doesn't he? No wonder he's musician of the year if he's in every single band. Cheesy

RobH
Neptune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2009, 09:28:42 PM »

Having looked at all of Rick's photos, I'd forgotten that Touchstone supported Tinyfish last year with John Mitchell on guitar. He gets about doesn't he? No wonder he's musician of the year if he's in every single band. Cheesy

The first gig I went to at the Peel was Blind Ego.  I recall that there were posters with "a rare performance by John Mitchell".  Since then I've seen him with Touchstone, Arena, Frost (3 times) & It Bites.

Returning to the thread.  That was an awesome performance guys.  I noticed that there was a recorder at the back and Robert said that it was being recorded just because...  Is there any chance that some of this might make the DVD?

Leon
Band Member
Shark

I like to hit shit. Hard.

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2009, 03:29:32 PM »

The lights at The Peel set off the Dimensional Beam (the bit I wave over to create sounds) when they flash - it's the only venue I've ever played at where this happens, but as a result, I have to ask the House to keep them set to one setting  Sad

Tinyfish - so shit, they're in an award they can't win.
Simon
Tosser
Band Member
Neptune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2009, 04:45:22 PM »

Ah that will do it then sir.  Smiley

We're not dead yet!
Simon
Tosser
Band Member
Neptune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2009, 04:46:20 PM »

Returning to the thread.  That was an awesome performance guys.  I noticed that there was a recorder at the back and Robert said that it was being recorded just because...  Is there any chance that some of this might make the DVD?

The hope is that some of the show might be used as part of the DVD extras if all goes well.

We're not dead yet!
Pedro
Siamese Fighting Fish

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2009, 11:38:52 PM »

The lights at The Peel set off the Dimensional Beam (the bit I wave over to create sounds)....
That will be your magic knob, right? The one that works without you having to touch it?

I seriously dislike those lights. At times, everything looks like one of those red/blue 3D pictures but without the red/blue glasses!

Simon
Tosser
Band Member
Neptune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2009, 11:43:51 PM »

Cheesy

We're not dead yet!
Nellie
Siamese Fighting Fish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2009, 10:54:42 AM »