Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109]
Print
Author Topic: The Gear Thread  (Read 231367 times)
AmazingWilf
Neptune

Bad Elephant Music - you know it makes sense.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1620 on: May 31, 2013, 04:25:13 PM »

Bo, have you downloaded Multibeast from the tonymac86 website? That may well do the trick.

David 'Wilf' Elliott
Listen to
The European Perspective...the only progressive rock radio show made with the goodness of analogue cheese
hoboslobo
Siamese Fighting Fish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1621 on: May 31, 2013, 04:50:58 PM »

Bo, have you downloaded Multibeast from the tonymac86 website? That may well do the trick.

Will try ... just need to find out what mobo I have.

"Apparently Neil Armstrong used to tell unfunny jokes about the Moon and follow them up with "Ah, I guess you had to be there."
AmazingWilf
Neptune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1622 on: May 31, 2013, 06:33:52 PM »

Will try ... just need to find out what mobo I have.
Don't worry too much about custom DSDTs - if you've got it running then using one of the custom layouts can royally muck things up. Probably best if you simply run Multibeast and select the right driver for your sound card and nothing else - except maybe USB3 support, which is rather handy (though I've not got that done on my Hackintosh as yet).

Also, don't be tempted to try installing updated video card drivers from manufacturers - apparently they're generally no better than the ones in Mountain Lion. Always a good plan in Windows, rarely in OSX, I'm told.

David 'Wilf' Elliott
Listen to
The European Perspective...the only progressive rock radio show made with the goodness of analogue cheese
hoboslobo
Siamese Fighting Fish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1623 on: May 31, 2013, 09:35:25 PM »

My single wish is that I had read this earlier ...

"Apparently Neil Armstrong used to tell unfunny jokes about the Moon and follow them up with "Ah, I guess you had to be there."
hoboslobo
Siamese Fighting Fish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1624 on: May 31, 2013, 09:57:21 PM »

aaaarggggh

hoboslobo
Siamese Fighting Fish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1625 on: May 31, 2013, 10:29:04 PM »

I have sound!

AmazingWilf
Neptune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1626 on: May 31, 2013, 10:49:09 PM »

Excellent!

David 'Wilf' Elliott
Listen to
hoboslobo
Siamese Fighting Fish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1627 on: June 11, 2013, 11:39:21 PM »

Hans Zimmer's studio.

It almost rivals the Crows Nest

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109]
Print
Jump to: